This warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, unreasonable use, neglect, alterations, improper servicing, improper installation, connections with peripherals or other causes not arising out of defects in materials or workmanship. Any service or repair provided outside the scope of this limited warranty shall be at Iris Dynamics’s rates and terms in effect. Iris Dynamics is not responsible for costs or loss of revenue incurred due to downtime.
Advance Replacement (Warranty Items Only)
If an advance replacement for items under warranty is requested, the customer is required to provide a credit card to charge the full cost of the replacement item. Once the defective item is received by Iris Dynamics the credit card will be credited. Customer agrees to pay for all shipping and handling costs associated with replacement. If the replacement product is released in advance, and the defective item is not returned to Iris Dynamics within 10 business days, the customer agrees to pay for the replacement item plus shipping and handling in full at the current item price.
Modifying, upgrading, or altering any Iris Dynamics product will void the warranty. The customer will not be compensated for repairs performed themselves.
To obtain warranty repair service, you may return a damaged or defective product, freight-prepaid and insured, to Iris Dynamics. For all returned products, please follow the required RMA procedures.
REPAIRS AND RETURNS
1. Contact Iris Dynamics Technical Support
All returns must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and completed RMA form. To obtain an RMA number, email Iris Dynamics Technical Support using the email address: support at IrisDynamics dot com
2. Returning Merchandise
An RMA number MUST be requested AND approved prior to repair or replacement of product. Any items returned without the RMA number will be refused. Customers are responsible for all fees and shipping charges to return items to Iris Dynamics. RMA numbers are valid for 30 days from the date they are issued. Iris Dynamics will not accept COD or freight-collect shipments. Iris Dynamics is not responsible for goods damaged during transportation. There will be a 15% restocking fee on all products returned.
3. Ship only the product specified on the RMA Form
Do not include any accessories (e.g. detachable handle, connectors, cables, software, CD’s, manual, etc) unless instructed by a Technical Support Representative. Iris Dynamics is not liable for any accessories included in the RMA shipment.
4. Packing and Shipping Information
When you need to ship a product back to Iris Dynamics, please follow the instructions below:
- Package the item carefully. Products need to be returned in their original packaging or in material of equal or greater quality. Please do not use “popcorn foam” or newspaper as filler as they do not provide sufficient protection. If the items arrive in non-original packaging or the original packaging received will not provide sufficient protection, the equipment will be returned in proper packaging with the cost included in the invoice total.
- IMPORTANT: Clearly mark the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number on the inside and outside of each package. Any items returned without the RMA number on the outside of the package will be refused.
- Enclose a completed RMA form in the package to ensure correct processing.
- Items must be insured for their “full replacement value” or the sender assumes the risk of loss/damage during shipment. Please use a shipping company that can demonstrate proof of delivery (such as FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- Ship the pre-paid package(s) to:
Iris Dynamics Ltd.
ATTN: RMA # xxxxxx-xxxx <——-insert your RMA number here
Unit 2 3948 Quadra St.
Victoria, BC, V8X 1J6
5. Diagnostic Evaluation Fee
A diagnostic evaluation fee will be applied to all RMA’s not under warranty. If the required repairs are authorized, the diagnostic fee will be applied towards repair costs. Once your package is received, a technician will conduct the diagnostic evaluation to assess necessary repairs. Diagnostic fees are $95 for yoke systems.
6. Repair Charges
Once the evaluation has been performed, a Technical Support Representative will contact you to review the required repairs. Repair service will commence upon receipt of payment.
7. Repair Warranty
All repairs have a 90-day warranty. All warranties are void if Iris Dynamics finds that the product has been abused, physically damaged or altered in any way.